I spoke with a former Trade Counter customer who is also a friend. We chatted about stock levels for Christmas and January 2022.
He was slightly worried but he was happy he was getting orders through especially from China even in these times.
Anyway I thought I would write a quick blog to remind all former Trade Counter customers that if you need stock for Christmas and January you really need to get those orders placed within the next week.
Stock might not arrive in time otherwise especially from China.
I hope all former Trade Counter customers are keeping well.
I am pleased to announce that The Trade House and Court Guinness have disposed of the following:
- Trade Jobs – our executive search recruitment portal for startups and senior executives.
- The Trade Lounge – Social networking for small business owners.
- The Trade Counter – import/export
- Virtual Office business
- Some intellectual property from The Trade Library
- UK Shareholdings
- Irish Shareholdings
- French Shareholdings
I am not disclosing deal terms.
The following is still available:
- The Trade Room – SME & HNWI Business consultancy and project management.
- The Trade Desk – A networking (telephone and internet) based deal making and deal matching service.
- The Trade House Magazine – A successful business deals magazine. Over 40,000 readers every issue.
- Some intellectual property from The Trade Library. More information available.
I am open to discussing all reasonable deals on the above four disposals.
Please use the form below to contact me with any enquiries.
It is with regret that I announce that The Trade Counter will close with effect from 31/12/2020.
All customers of The Trade Counter will be looked after until all orders are processed and closed.
Please see below for the latest Trade Counter Updates for 22/12/2020
We are aware that some Trade Counter customers are having issues with container ships being unable to dock at some UK ports and that there is a hefty backlog at some ports meaning that it can take some time for a container to clear customs and leave the port.
This issue is beyond our control. We will be keeping our customers informed if we have any news.
Please see below for the latest products for The Trade Counter for 01/10/2020.
If you require stock from The Trade Counter you are strongly advised to order now in order to have enough stock for your customers for Christmas 2020.
Please see below for our latest stock roster.
[contact-form-7 id=”45234″ title=”Contact form 1″]